What is ESSENTRICS®?
ESSENTRICS is a completely original program that gently changes your body through a fluid combination of lengthening and strengthening.
Essentrics® unique movements and techniques tone the body from head to toe, while also releasing tension and relieving aches and pains. Essentrics® combines dynamic strengthening and stretching to increase your overall strength and flexibility; make your posture better, waist thinner, arms toner and legs leaner; decompress your joints, relieve pain and stiffness, prevent injuries and improve your range of motion. Each class is specifically designed to release and rebalance the entire body while developing lean, strong and flexible muscles.
Essentrics® exercises can help you increase your physical fitness, and also improve your mental well-being. Essentrics® neuromuscular techniques and specific exercise progressions help stimulate brain activity and growth, lengthen how long you live, and improve the quality of your life. This unique comprehensive program can reduce fatigue, improve alertness and concentration, enhance overall cognitive abilities, and boost your general mood. Feel stronger, healthier and happier with Essentrics®!
The ESSENTRICS® Program
- Reflects the natural circular movements of the body releasing tension
- Uses gentle flowing movements that promote feelings of calm
- Equally engages the entire body rebalancing all the muscles and joints
- Simultaneously lengthens and strengthens restoring freedom of movement
- Recruits every muscle every session using no weights and no impact
- Full body movements fire up every part of your brain
- Sequentially designed exercise progressions offer safe effective workouts
ESSENTRICS® Can Benefit Every Body
- Every body seeking a safe effective exercise program
- People with chronic pain, joint stiffness and/or limited mobility
- Anyone who wants to optimize their exercise time
- Deskbound individuals who want to improve or maintain good posture
- Active, healthy and fully mobile individuals
- Sedentary people or those who have not exercised for a period of time
- Golfers, swimmers, bowlers, tennis players, basketball players, etc.
- Aging adults who want to prevent weight gain, stiff joints and/or bone loss
- Seasoned exercisers who are looking for a new way to stay fit
- Amateur, Olympic and professional athletes
- Everyone who wants to live a longer, healthier, happier life
Learn More at www.essentrics.com